California & Federal Tax Attorney in LA County
Attorneys Marc A. Bronstein and Brett Wasserman develop highly beneficial tax planning strategies and innovative yet practical solutions to taxation problems. As an experienced California and federal tax attorney, our lfirm receives many referrals from accounting firms, financial planners and other lawyers, as well as direct inquiries from business owners, individuals and families.
In terms of taxation concerns, Marc A. Bronstein A Professional Law Corporation provides the following services:
- Gift tax planning and estate planning services informed by extensive tax knowledge.
- Preparation of estate, gift and personal income tax returns.
- Comprehensive tax planning for individuals and businesses.
- Representation before the IRS, Franchise Tax Board and California State Board of Equalization.
Affordable & Experienced Taxation Counsel
Our principal attorney, Marc Bronstein, is a CPA with a master’s degree in taxation. He has more than 40 years of experience as a California and federal tax attorney, and he is committed to sharing his analysis and thought process with each client, clearly explaining options and addressing benefits and trade-offs in order to help them make fully informed decisions. We also strive to work with maximum efficiency and keep our services more affordable than those of larger firms offering tax counsel and representation.
We Help With Complex Tax Returns & Tax Audits
Our tax law services include preparation and filing of the proper tax returns in a range of unique situations, helping our clients ensure tax compliance and providing comprehensive, results-driven representation in IRS and California state tax audits.
Important concerns we often address include:
- What are the best strategies for minimizing my personal or business tax burden and obligations?
- What are the tax requirements and implications of the gift or other transaction I’m considering?
- What steps can I take with help from my California and federal tax attorney to minimize my own or the recipient’s tax liability for gifts that exceed annual allowable limits?
- What modifications to my estate plan or business structure will be necessary or beneficial?
Contact Our Firm Today for a Free Consultation
Get started today with a free tax consultation to discuss your needs and find out what we can accomplish for you. Contact Marc A. Bronstein A Professional Law Corporation for all of your tax planning legal needs. Give us a call at (310) 450-7361 or fill out the contact form and we’ll be sure to respond promptly.